Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Jenna von Oy expecting

Jenna von Oy expecting

Jenna von Oy expectingJenna von Oy to be a mom, "Blossom" star Jenna von Oy, 34 is expecting her first child in June  The actress and country singer married her husband in October 2010 and apparently surprised him with the news on their one-year wedding anniversary

Isn't it just so precious to see your best friend grow up, get married and now, expect a baby?! OK, so she's not exactly our best friend as much as she was Blossom's, but same difference.

Jenna Von Oy, who played Six LeMuere on the popular sitcom is pregnant with her first child!

READ: Spawn of Thor! Chris Hemsworth and Wife Expecting a Baby

Von Oy sprung the happy news on her hubby on their first anniversary in October.

"We agreed on no presents, but I told him that I had something that was very, very small, which it was—at the time it was the size of an apple seed," she tells People.

"I handed him a handmade that card and when he opened it up, it said, ‘You're going to be a daddy,' and it had the EPT test underneath. It was the most beautiful evening!"

The actress is, of course, talking about her hubby of a little over a year, Brad Bratcher.

"Brad is so cute because the other night I said to him, ‘She's going to have you wrapped around her finger,'" says von Oy. "He gave me this wonderfully defeated look and said, ‘I think she already does.'"

Awww, congrats on the baby news!
It's been just a little over a year since Blossom star Jenna von Oy married husband Brad Bratcher, but it appears that the honeymoon phase is over as the two are expecting their first child.
According to People.com, the couple shares that their child will be due in June and have recently discovered the baby's gender, much to von Oy's delight.
"Brad is so cute because the other night I said to him, 'She's going to have you wrapped around her finger,'" von Oy said. "He gave me this wonderfully defeated look and said, 'I think she already does.' I can tell he's looking at me like I'm a little more fragile because there's a girl in there!"
The two wed in October 2010 in von Oy's hometown of Newton, Conn. after two years of dating.
Jenna, better known as Six LeMuere on 'Blossom' is revealed that she broke the happy news to her husband on their first anniversary. How adorable can you get?

"We agreed on no presents, but I told him that I had something that was very, very small... I handed him a handmade that card and when he opened it up, it said, ‘You're going to be a daddy,' and it had the EPT test underneath. It was the most beautiful evening!"

The actress has been married to Brad Bratcher for just over a year and the pair seem sickeningly happy together. And it sounds like he can't wait for the arrival of his baby daughter...

"Brad is so cute because the other night I said to him, ‘She's going to have you wrapped around her finger... He gave me this wonderfully defeated look and said, ‘I think she already does.'"

That sounds about right!

We're so grateful for some joyful news on this grey and windy Saturday. Many congratulations to the happy couple.
The actress is due in June with her and husband Brad Bratcher's first child. She broke the news to him on their one-year anniversary in October.

"We agreed on no presents, but I told him that I had something that was very, very small, which it was — at the time it was the size of an appleseed," Von Oy tells People. "I handed him a handmade card and when he opened it up, it said, 'You're going to be a daddy,' and it had the EPT test underneath. It was the most beautiful evening!"

Blossom's Jenna Von Oy gets married

Von Oy, 34, and Bratcher, a computer data consultant, always thought they were having a girl and learned this week that their intuition was correct.

"Brad is so cute because the other night I said to him, 'She's going to have you wrapped around her finger,'" Von Oy says. "He gave me this wonderfully defeated look and said, 'I think she already does.' I can tell he's looking at me like I'm a little more fragile because there's a girl in there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment